Hands up if you like to give handmade gifts! Hands higher… higher…? Alright, you can put your hands down, I can’t see anything from this side of the screen. But I’m sure some of you raised your hands. And I’m sure some of you left Christmas gifts for the last week, eek! Here you go, try some of these last minute gifts that (most of) the ladies on your list will appreciate. All DIY.
1. Pearl gloves. Everyone can use an extra pair of gloves in wintertime, especially when they’re particularly pretty like these are.
2. Ginger orange body scrub. Has anyone ever refused being pampered? I think not. And the cool part is you can make a big batch of this scrub, for all the girls on your list.
3. Faux cross stitch wall art. I’m a big fan of cross stitch, but it takes up so much time! This version is made with a surprise material and can be customized infinitely.
4. Tassel necklace. A stylish necklace that’s easy to make and always gets tons of compliments. Think of all the color combinations you could try!
5. Recipe display & cards. Revolutionize your mom’s recipe book with these free printables and display idea.
6. Succulent plant holder. Upcycle a toothbrush holder to create a stylish succulent planter. A touch of green is always a good idea.
7. Faux fur hat. This is the warmest hat I’ve ever had in my life, so I recommend it for all the women in your life. Just grab your sewing machine and some faux fur.
8. Constellation bowls. Whether used for jewelry, coins, keys or other small essentials, these bowls make the cutest addition to one’s desk/hallway/bedside table.
9. Golden chain bracelet. This minimalist bracelet will take up about 20 minutes of your time and guess what? Your friend is gonna enjoy it forever.
10. Deer hair pins. I don’t know if you’re aware of how easy these fancy deer hair pins are to make. SO easy.