You’re probably in gift mode right now. But you probably don’t have everyone on your list figured out already… Unless you’re a gift genius, in which case, teach me your ways, master! Back to us commoners, DIY gifts to the rescue! So here we go, six ideas for the guys in your life, six ideas for the girls in your life, all handmade by you. Don’t forget the bow.
1. A pretzel to go with your beer, dear? From Studio DIY – 2. A stylish and minimalist wooden lamp would look good on any guy’s desk! Tutorial on Fabrica de Imagination
3. Give him a flask, but make it cool, personalized, and stylish, ok? Via Almost Makes Perfect – 4. Socks are a non-boring gift when they’re embroidered with fun breakfast food! Tutorial on Kittenhood
5. In how many languages can you say “cheers”? That’s the number of coasters you could make with the tutorial from Average But Inspired – 6. Guys like the stars, right? So they’re sure to like these constellation slippers from Drawn to DIY
For Her (a.k.a. the easy part)
7. Bath bombs make everyone happy, with their fuzziness and nice scent. Get the recipe on Jojostatic – 8. A little copper plate can go a long way! Lana Red Studio used it for this pretty origami swan brooch
9. This amazing sliced cake clock will make anyone drool! From Dream Green DIY – 10. A monstera leaf handmade notebook from Fall For DIY, perfect for organizing in the new year