So we already covered rose quartz and how to wear it in 2016. You were fully convinced by my arguments and have now decided to get even more into pastels. You’re contemplating Pantone’s other color pick for the year, serenity. Aren’t you? Is my hypnosis working as you read this? I hope so. This is a shade I’m very much into, and which I’ve been wearing a lot in the past few months. Yes, I know, I am way ahead of my time, it’s cool.
1. A little blue dress can be just as versatile as its famous black counterpart. Dress it down with loafers, a beanie and a bomber jacket like this chick, or, you know, wear with heels to make it fancy.
2. How beautiful is a serenity blue coat? So beautiful. It may not be the most practical idea for winter, but it sure would make those dreary days brighter. Photo from Vanessa Jackman.
3. I’m sorry, I can’t help it: got sleeves? This girl must have taken pictures all day in order to have her picture taken. Totally worth it: that blouse is stunning.
6. An alternative to no. 5: more casual and spring-like. Of course you can add layers underneath and above if the weather reaquires. More photos here.
7. Blue tights, am I right? There’s no reason why you shouldn’t get inspiration from children’s fashion every once in a while. Photo from No Added Sugar.
8. Warm midi skirt, boots rather than sandals, and a cozy turtleneck sweater. It’s everything you need both in terms of style and warmth!
9. This faux fur clutch is like the rug that ties the room together, but for outfits. I love how the upper half looks so different than the casual lower half.
10. I love this style from BAIT Footwear in every color, but this shade of blue is perfection. You’d probably have to wait a little before wearing them properly, but good things are worth waiting for.