Have you noticed we’re talking about picnics even more than usual on Kittenhood? The symptoms are clear: I have summer FOMO! Last week I shared some picnic essentials you can buy, but I know some of you are crafty and like making their own stuff, so… This time, I rounded up a bit of everything: a blanket, a basket, a cooler, a mini table, paper trays, all DIY, as well as a bunch of savory and sweet vegetarian recipes that hold up well when packed. Ready for the picnic of a lifetime?
1. Painted picnic basket by Fabrica de Imagination – 2. The best veggie sandwich by The Live-In Kitchen
3. Modern cooler makeover by Almost Makes Perfect – 4. Courgette quiche with cherry tomatoes and feta by The Last Food Blog
5. Felted fox blanket by Kittenhood – 6. Summer snack trays by Studio DIY
7. Mini bourbon apple galettes by Hey K. Cho – 8. Sundried tomato spread recipe by Kittenhood
9. Mini picnic table by Damask Love – 10. Fruity Caprese salad by Roots and Radishes