I’m a fan of the look of stylized stars, as you can see from my Pinterest-popular constellation bowls and the occasionally-seasonal constellation eggs. Since we’re talking about space and night skies this month, I thought it was high time I dusted off some of the tutorials I’ve been collecting, all of them inspired by the stars (but not like, Christmas stuff, you know?). I’m sorry I have to go punny on you, but they’re all stellar.
1. Stars and moon Easter eggs by Home Oh My – 2. Constellation slippers by Drawn to DIY
3. Zodiac appetizer plates by Let’s Mingle – 4. Sticker wall art constellation by A Subtle Revelry
5. French dot constellation runner by Design Sponge – 6. Constellation trinket dishes by Inkstruck
7. Star cake toppers by The Chic Site – 8. Simple constellation nail art by Chalkboard Nails
9. Candy constellation game by Handmade Charlotte – 10. Painted quote globe by Make Scout