I don’t know if you’re into cooking for Valentine’s Day or you’re into going out and being cooked for. But I found these amazing recipes in shades of pink, and I just had to share – they are screaming “eat me”, “try me”, and so on. So I’m sharing them below. What you do with this information is up to you.
1. Middle Eastern beet & yogurt toast by Camille Styles – 2. Bruschetta bites by Design Eat Repeat
3. Persian pea & herb little bakes with beetroot labneh by My Kitchen Love – 4. Smoked salmon and herb cheese crostini by Little Broken
5. Grapefruit salmon salad by The Nutrition Adventure – 6. How to make pink pasta by Kittenhood
7. Almond crepe cake with raspberry-rose cream by Milly’s Kitchen – 8. Cherry, matcha and sakura mousse cake by Appledrane
9. 2-ingredient ice cream by Kittenhood – 10. Giant donut cake by The Cake Blog