Now that you’ve (probably) got the Christmas shopping done, and possibly even the gift wrapping, it’s time to assign each gift a gift tag! There are a lot of free resources available online, so I rounded up some of my favorites that you can simply download and print.
1. Gift tags by Place of My Taste. You (and your little helpers) can color these before attaching them to a gift, or let the receiver do it themselves.
2. Gift tags by Kittenhood. A set of four stylish and feminine gift tags that cat lovers will adore.
3. Gift tags by Homey Oh My. Adorn your packages the easiest way: with stickers! These are minimalist and very pretty.
4. Gift tags by Kendall Jackson. Enjoy these stylish gift tags by printing them on cardstock and using them for every single gift.
5. Gift tags by See That There. The watercolor effect is seasonless, but the words are perfectly suited for Christmas.
6. Gift tags by Squirrely Minds. If you love gold, you’ll love these printable gift tags! They would look so good against simple craft paper.
7. Gift tags by Falt Manufaktur. Make a fantastic bird-shaped 3D gift tag, which doubles as a decoration as well.
8. Gift tags by The Lovely Drawer. Not only can you download these simple gift tags, but you can get the matching gift paper too. Super combo!
9. Gift tags by Kittenhood. These small gift tags come with designs of Christmas trees, snowflakes, and people, a little of everything.
10. Gift tags by Almost Makes Perfect. Simple, funny, just what Santa ordered. Plus they’re so neutral, they’ll work on any gift wrap!