Yes, I’m putting home office and craft room together, because they’re often combined in real life. And when I say “room”, I actually mean “space”. As much as I’d like to have an entire, walled and doored chamber just for glitter and confetti, real life makes it
impossible improbable. Craft supplies are usually stored together with bed sheets, DIY often occurs on the floor close to the computer, while actual work might be a little too casual on the sofa. But no more! Here are 10 DIY projects that will make these things easier to organize, because that’s what we’re doing this month, right?
1. Hanging organizer by The Lovely Drawer – 2. Drawer dividers by Fall for DIY
3. Leather labels by The Merrythought – 4. Giant pegboard by Love & Renovations
5. Hanging organizer by Burkatron – 6. “Thank you” filing cabinet by Studio DIY
7. Desk organizer by Lovely Indeed – 8. Pegboard organizer by Atilio
9. Mid century desk wall unit by Old Brand New – 10. Labeled storage boxes by The Crafted Life