Are people having parties for Halloween? I hope they do because this awesomely creepy decor would otherwise be wasted. Ok, I suppose you can use these ideas even if you’re not having a party, but I encourage you to have the party anyway. Ring me up if you need any Netflix suggestions, and here are some (DIY) things you could place strategically around the house:
1. I am SO creeped out by this! It’s the absolute perfect Halloween table decor, found on The House That Lars Built – 2. Making cake toppers that look like ghosts is the sweetest creepy thing, don’t you think? From The Sweetest Occasion
3. What makes a barcart Halloween-ready? Great question! It’s the spider webs, the skeletons, and the plethora of candy! More on Sugar and Charm – 4. Macarons have nothing to do with Halloween unless you melt ghosts (melt. ghosts.) on them like Sugar & Cloth
5. With ping pong balls and fabric, Say Yes made some awesomely appropriate string lights – 6. This worm tablecloth from Julep is so perfectly gross, please only use it for Halloween!
7. Punch looks fantastic when it’s served in a giant pumpkin and with plenty of dry ice for that smoky effect, as seen on Honestly Yum – 8. Since you’re the queen of this party, you need a crown. Make it a spider crown, with the tutorial from Delia Creates
9. Get all the spooky and sweet printables you need for your party straight from The Proper Blog – 10. Don’t you just hate it when you find a treasure and inside it is a skull? Yeah… Here’s a DIY version from Love Maegan.